Red Deer & Blackfalds Web Design Writes:
With more than 75 million Web Developments for Small Business online built with WordPress, it’s no wonder why more and more designers, developers and business owners and gravitating towards this amazing open-source software. At the end of the day, without an online presence in this age you are getting left behind by your competitors. Here are some startling WordPress statistics that just might help you when selecting what platform to develop your next (or first!) website on:
- Multiple Translations – WordPress currently offers more than 40 different language translations for your website
- High Domain Registration – Currently in North America, more than 22% of registered domains are utilizing WordPress as their software
- Number of Plugins – WordPress.com offers an array of additional plugins for varied functionality of your website. The number is currently set somewhere around 29k, and is growing everyday!
- Constantly Evolving – If you’ve worked with WordPress for any length of time then you are aware of the constant updates. These are necessary to add functionality, increase spam protection, and to make your website perform better! Currently the WordPress software is just under 98 versions long
- People Want It – There are currently more than 37 million global search entries for “WordPress” every month! It is quickly taking over the internet, don’t you think it’s time you got on board?