Red Deer & Blackfalds Web Design Writes:
Okay! I may get in some trouble from some of my Developer friends for writing this article and giving away some secrets … but here is a rundown of my favorite 5 WordPress Plugins that you can use with your website to maximize traffic and generate leads and clients for your business!
- Contact Form 7 – If you’re developing using a WordPress platform this is a must! Offering a full-range of radio buttons, check boxes, input text, scrolling numbers, captcha fields … etc. This is the easiest way to securely place a qualified form on your website to collect data!
- Social Media Widget – A super classy and fun way to program in your favorite Social Medias. Preset with all the images, hovers, css, and graphics you need!
- All in One SEO Pack – For custom formatting your Meta Data and Title Tags in a quick and easy way to optimize your page, this is your outlet.
- Simple Lightbox – Made especially for visual websites, this is a great way to add a very cool Lightbox effect to the images on your website to optimize viewing and capture your audience.
- Responsive Video Embeds – Responsiveness is everything on a website, and if you are going to use iframes to load your videos then you are going to be left configuring them for every size browser. This plugin allows you to utilize popular shortcodes and get your videos to properly view on all devices!
Links to all of these can be found by selecting the appropriate name above. It takes a little bit of know how to download the files and load them to your FTP; however, you can always search and download them from your CMS back-end of your WordPress site! Of course, if you ever feel uncomfortable configuring or using it may be necessary to utilize the help of a professional. Happy developing!